Limited Mobility Fishing Mount
- Be Adaptive
The FM200 is a limited mobility fishing mount designed to be used by anyone that does not have the ability to hold the fishing rod. The rod can be manually cast and placed into the mount by either the user or a fishing buddy. The mount allows the user to pull back to set the hook and has resistance in the forward motion to keep the fish on the line.
The two handles can be positioned in eight different spots on either side of the mount for maximum comfort. This allows the user to adjust it for right or left-hand use. One handle is a forearm roller to allow the user to lay their arm on the roller and push the arm forward and back making it much easier to operate the reel. The mount will swivel left and right, and the tension is easily adjusted to match the user’s ability.
- Designed to be used by anyone that does not have the ability to hold the rod
- The rod can be manually cast and then placed into the mount
- Pull back to set the hook and has resistance in the forward motion to keep fish on the line
- Two handles that can be positioned in eight spots on either side of the mount for comfort
- Swivels left and right and the tension is easily adjusted to match the user’s ability
- Fishing rod and reel not included
Seat Pan Options
Standard: 18″ long x 15″ wide x 4 ½” deep
The Standard seat pan works with most chairs. If you need this style in a different size, please contact us.
Sling Bottom: 17 ¾” long x 15″ x wide 4″ deep
Our contoured seat pan is designed to fit sling or soft-bottom folding chairs.
This skeleton-style seat pan is designed to fit in between your removable seat cushion and the seat frame. It utilizes the existing seat mounting holes.
Magic Mobility Extreme X8 and Frontier V4
This bracket attaches to the seat frame.